The Studio Booth works a little differently than your average party photobooth. It’s specially designed to produce flattering portraits –we essentially bring the studio session to you. Our custom Studio Booth works great for both small and large groups. We can even tailor the style of the images, whether you prefer classic black + white or color. We’ve found that beautiful portraits for everyone are the best kind of wedding keepsake!
- Unlimited images – $1500 for 3 hours (does not need to overlap with candid coverage)
- Self-operated booth with a friendly Attendant (though folks will get the hang of it quickly)*
- On-location studio lighting set up
- For guests: Online gallery with downloadable images the first following weekday. Prints not provided on-site but can be ordered through the gallery.
- Cards with online gallery URL provided to guests
- For client: Batch of high-res edited digital files by download link
- The Studio Booth can accommodate up to 10 people (depending on available space)
- Illuminated signage with custom messaging (9×12″)
- Option for either color or black + white images
- Option to use a wall or on-site background
- Additional hours +$250/hour
- Add a Photographer for a more personalized experience +$450 (for any length of time)
- Package with custom art backdrop package – starts at $2300
- Package with custom art backdrop + custom props – starts at $2700
- A minimum of 11×11′ space
- The Studio Booth can be set up indoors or outdoors but should be within 15 feet of a standard 120v outlet
- Near a blank wall if no backdrop
- A small to medium-sized table for signage and to hold guests’ drinks
- Access to the space at least one hour beforehand.